Use Of The Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Maxius Beauty (referred to as "website owner") that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Trademarks & Copyright
The trademarks, copyrights, names, logos, and service marks (collectively "trademarks & copyrights") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks & copyrights without the prior written permission of the website owner. Any unauthorized use of trademarks & copyrights will be subject to legal action.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law, or residual) regarding the website. However, if expressed on the website, the website owner may offer warrantees or guarantees on products delivered.
Once credit card information is entered, the website owner may present additional offers to you. Affirmative answers to each of these additional offers presented will result in the modification of the original order and the charging of your credit card for the total amount of products or services accepted by you during this process. A confirmation page with the complete order (including additional offers) will be displayed. Hitting the "Back" button of your browser during the ordering process may reset your order to the initial offer presented on the website.
Disclaimer Of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict Of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state California, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the California courts located in Los Angeles, California, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Thank you for purchasing the Maxius Beauty family of products, including MaxiGlide. We provide the best products and friendliest customer service.
How to Contact Customer Service and our friendly CS Representatives:
Call: 1-888-629-4875 toll-free
Customer Service hours
PST - 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
EST - 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday - Friday
90-Day Maxius Beauty Money Back Guarantee
Maxius Beauty products come with a 90-day money-back guarantee, less shipping and handling. If you've tried our Maxius Beauty products and you’re not pleased for any reason and are within the guarantee period of 90-days from delivery, please carefully follow the instructions below:
- Call us toll free at the Customer Service number listed above to cancel future shipments at any time, without further charges or to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions.
- Refunds will not be issued without an RMA number. Credit will not be given for S&H, incomplete items or for items without a valid Return Authorization Number.
- All items returned must be unopened and include this packing slip, or a copy of both side of this packing slip. Write the RMA number on the front of this form and on the outside of the box.
- Keep the shipping receipt and make sure you use the proper amount of postage on the package. We are not responsible for lost packages, or those returned to sender due to insufficient postage.
- Do not send the package C.O.D. as it will not be accepted.
- We encourage you to protect yourself by insuring the return shipment with a tracking number.
- After we receive your package, please allow us up to two weeks to process your return. After receipt, all returns will be credited in US dollars to the original form of payment.
Maxius Manufacturer’s Warranty:
Maxius warrants that your MaxiGlide, MiniGlide, MaxiBrush, SafeCurl, and AutoCurl are free of defects in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective product that is returned to it. All parts and components of the Maxius products are warranted for one (1) year from the original date of purchase from an authorized retailer. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated.
- This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized alteration.
- This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
- Repair or replacement of the product is the exclusive remedy under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product.